About Me

My photo
Quirk Street, Freakshire
I'm the illegitimate love-child of Ambition and Spunk. Now neither parent admits to having me!! Otherwise I'm hostile, scattered, unreliable, easily distracted and unforgiving. Hobbies: Vampire hunting; Dragon slaying; Witchcraft...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ra.One, F1 & the Behenji Saga

Well even though most of us think life is precious and we shouldn't be wasting a moment of it, we ended up watching Ra.One. And now we all agree that it has taken racism & grossness to another level.

It's not just SRK's cosmetically spoilt nose and his worsening acting skills that we had to bear this time. We realised they've sunk to the lowest levels of vulgarity by naming three Chinese females Iski Lee, Uski Lee & Sabki Lee .... that too in a kids' game!!!! ... MOST pathetic!!!

No wonder SRK spammed channels during prime time all this while to sell us this dump which he knew was high quality crap.
But this isn't enough. SRK disappointed me on another count as well. I was waiting for him to turn up at my flat to do my toilets to get me Ra.One'ised. I waited, I waited & I waited. But no sign of him. However I later heard he was busy giving back massages to porcupines to sell Ra.One. No wonder he ended up with his dreams punctured.

Anyway, but Ra.One did get me on my toes. I'm busy finding out who suggested that irritating cockroach haircut for SRK's kid. No, I won't kill him. He doesn't deserve that yet. He'll connect me with the hairstylist and then Ram Gopal Verma ki kasam I'll see to it that they work with him for his next movie which will probably be based on Bhanwari Devi's vanishing act.

And that reminds me, Ekta Kapoor is making a film based on Bigg Boss 5. The name of the film: "Chikni Chudailon Ka Honeymoon"

Anyway, coming back to the real world, even as Ra.One was driving hard to crash into the viewers' psyche, along came F1 which was an instant hit thanks to Her Highness behenji Mayawati for agreeing to honour us with her esteemed presence. It was her charm that could pull the likes of Mr Bean, Lady Gaga & Schumi to our humble Buddh International Circuit.

I have a new found regard for her after she let the F1 authorities go ahead with the winner's trophy they designed and not forcing them to give away a statue of herself as the trophy. Thank you, thank you so much behenji!

And what more! Behenji managed to impress the F1 winner, Sebastian Vettel, to his formulated core. Immediately after receiving the trophy from Her Highness, Vettel told the media, "Aapka ladki bohot sunda hai" (he meant Your women are very beautiful).

Behenji maybe the next F1 ambassador. Kick your ass 'sunda ladki'!

2 comments:

  1. good one...
    of course far better than RA.ONE
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Hilarious!! To the point, Go Girl Shruhti!!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a few words...

Twitter Bird Gadget