About Me

My photo
Quirk Street, Freakshire
I'm the illegitimate love-child of Ambition and Spunk. Now neither parent admits to having me!! Otherwise I'm hostile, scattered, unreliable, easily distracted and unforgiving. Hobbies: Vampire hunting; Dragon slaying; Witchcraft...

Monday, June 6, 2011

uNbLoGging

I begin writing my blog today as I feel there was no better day or moment to do so earlier. The publications and the TV channels that I worked for, provided a wide platform for me to write. Now I have a couple of my own publications. But both are niche magazines focused on money management.
So I turn to uNbLoG to share my thoughts other than money. I hope I will soon get company here. Looking forward...
Cartoon courtesy: Mystic Art LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a few words...

Twitter Bird Gadget