About Me

My photo
Quirk Street, Freakshire
I'm the illegitimate love-child of Ambition and Spunk. Now neither parent admits to having me!! Otherwise I'm hostile, scattered, unreliable, easily distracted and unforgiving. Hobbies: Vampire hunting; Dragon slaying; Witchcraft...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Broken Hearts & Spoken Words

A friend's wall post on Facebook read: "Words & hearts should be handled with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair"


Well I feel these days they make that special kinda stuff called Move-On with which broken hearts can be easily repaired. So we are just left with spoken words to be repaired. Well, I think for that also something called 'Do I care' is becoming popular.


So while these two are taken care of, I so strongly feel we are moving towards a mobile and carefree world. What more could we ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a few words...

Twitter Bird Gadget